Di tutto un po': per riflettere sul mondo del whisky (e non solo), ma anche per ridere
da angelshare mar mag 17, 2011 10:39 am
non si era detto che aveva toccato il fondo?
GP, non hai mica un Ciao smarmittato in garage che lo facciamo andare a Rollercoster? Secondo me basta modificare un po' il gigler.

===
Ardbeg to promote whisky across Europe with custom chopper motorcycle.

A Scots whisky brand is to be taken on a tour of Europe this summer with a flashy custom-built motorbike.

Ardbeg Islay Malt has brought in the Ardbeg Chopper to visit bars, shops and festivals in places like Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK, aiming to pull in new fans of the whisky.

The bike, which was specially built by US manufacturer Orange County Choppers, kicked off its tour at Glasgow Airport last week. It will now embark upon a 2000-mile journey around Europe before returning to the Ardbeg Distillery on Islay.

Fans of the single malt will be encouraged to pose with the chopper and sample a dram of the award-winning Ardbeg Ten Years Old.

Ardbeg describes itself as the "Peatiest, smokiest, most complex single malt of them all".

Orange County Choppers, based in New York, became one of the best-known custom motorcycle manufacturers in the world after featuring in reality TV show American Chopper.

The show features the company building motorbikes around a particular theme or according to the wishes of corporate or celebrity customers.

Rachel Barrie, whisky creator and master blender at the Glenmorangie Company, said: "Ardbeg is the free spirit of our whiskies. It is the embodiment of the big, powerful beauty of Scotland’s wild western isles where it is produced. The Ardbeg Chopper bike is the perfect way to bring together two icons and win over new fans to our whisky.

"As a biking enthusiast myself the Ardbeg Chopper combines my two passions in one. Feeling the wind in your hair on a classic bike or drinking a rugged malt like Ardbeg are similar experiences. It’s about the search for something pure, untamed and memorable."

Davide Terziotti
angelshare.it
Notizie e curiosita' dal pianeta whisky
da gppmalts mar mag 17, 2011 10:55 am
..guarda che è gia' da un pezzo che sto moto girano a divulgare il verbo del vero buon whisky fatto come una volta agli infedeli.....

" le cose migliori della vita o sono illegali o sono immorali o fanno ingrassare" G.P. Wilde
Immagine
da angelshare mar mag 17, 2011 11:03 am
Si vede che quando l'hanno annunciato avevo il filtro tagliacazzate installato :lol:
Pero' ci fossero moto ad ardbeg avremmo le centraline che invece che PM10 misurerebbero i valori in PPM, non sarebbe male.

Davide Terziotti
angelshare.it
Notizie e curiosita' dal pianeta whisky
da marco77 mar mag 17, 2011 6:46 pm
angelshare ha scritto:Pero' ci fossero moto ad ardbeg avremmo le centraline che invece che PM10 misurerebbero i valori in PPM, non sarebbe male.

:clap: :clap:

Let’s keep it fun; whisky’s no serious matters (unless you have to make a living out of it, or if you down way too much of it). Serge Valentin